Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Thursday 20 November 2014

My Favourite Christmas Beauty Gift Sets


As there is only 35 sleeps till Christmas (eekkkk), I thought I would share with you some of  my favorite beauty sets I have found this Christmas. Not only are there some brilliant bargains out there this year, but there is always some kind of deal to tempt you, like triple points, 3 for 2 or money off. Now is the right time to start shopping for beauty sets whether you want to treat yourself or buy one of them as a gift and I think I have found the perfect beauty ideas for you.

Lancome All Eyes On You £30  This set contains four of Lancome's best selling mascaras. A full size Hypnose mascara in black and three handbag-sizes mascaras, which are Hypnose Drama, Hypnose Doll Eyes and Hypnose Star. My all time favourite mascara is Lancome Hypnose, it is a great volumising mascara. I think this is absolute fantastic value for money. Boots have a great deal when you buy two Lancome items at the moment online, you will receive 750 points. That is £7.50 in points! Bargain!!

Benefit Sweet Spot Box O'Blushes £29.50  Five Blushers, one Bronzer and a Highlighter! Amazing! The blushers are "Dandelion", "Sugar Bomb", "CORAlista", "Bella Bamba" and their newest blusher "Rockateur". The bronzer is their all time best seller Hoola and the highlighter is called Watt's up! Don't you just love the names of their products! First time ever Benefit have brought us this gift! It is my favourite Benefit Christmas set this year and it is exceptional value for money. It is beautifully packaged with good sized blushes. A perfect set for the blush lovers out there!

Mac Keepsakes Red Lip bag £32  When I saw this on the Mac website, I'm not going to lie, I squealed a bit! I wrote on my first wish list here on my blog (can read here) I wanted to try the Mac "Ruby Woo" lipstick, so this set is perfect! It comes with the full size lipstick, the full sized lip gloss "Ruby Woo" and the full size lip liner "Ruby Woo". A "Ruby Woo" overload! All nestled in this beautiful limited edition cream glitter makeup bag, with a pearl beaded trim. It is now pretty much sold out everywhere and the only place I can still find it, is on the Selfridges website. Grab it quick!

Boots Mini Fragrance Set £40  I think this set is such a fantastic idea! Boots have picked their favourite fragrances for women in sample sizes.You then pick which one you like the most and you can redeem the voucher given in the set against the full size product. Great idea if you want to buy a perfume for someone or yourself and can't decide which one to choose.

Lush Treat Your Dears £19.50  A red nose reindeer filled with four festive bath and shower goodies. "Yog Nog" soap, "Snowman" shower jelly, a "Dashing Santa" bath bomb and "Golden Wonder" bath bomb. Lush have picked their most popular festive items and I think this set is just too cute!

O.P.I Mini Christmas Holiday Stars £14.50  Each shade in this mini nail varnish set is Christmas inspired. It would make a perfect little stocking filler and O.P.I nail varnishes always deliver in my eyes.This set includes "Red Fingers & Mistletoe", "What's Your Point-Settia?", "I Carol About You" and "Kiss Me Or Elf". I was lucky enough to receive one of their Christmas sets last year and the colours are always fab!

The Body Shop Coconut Festive Picks £17  I have been using the Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop for a month now and it really is a feast for the skin. The butter just melts into the skin, leaving it feeling so soft and smooth. So I was excited to see they have a Christmas set with the Coconut range. The festive box contains 250ml shower gel, 50ml body scrub, 50ml body butter, coconut soap and a body polisher. This is a must on my Christmas list.

NARS Lip Pencil Set £32  The sought after satin Lip pencils! I have one in the shade Luxembourg and it is a stunning colour (review here). They provide great wear and an intense colour with a satin finish. I would highly recommend them, this set is a little beauty. Comes with five shades and is packaged within a frosted box. The shades are "Yu", "Torres Del Paine", "Descanso", "Iberico" and "Cruella". I love the variety of colours in this set comprising of a vibrant red and a subtle nude.

Real Techniques Brush Set £29.99  In case you are not familiar, these brushes are part of a line created by well known makeup artist and YouTuber Samantha Chapman. I find theses brushes to be of a real high quality but at an affordable price. The brushes are really soft and made of a synthetic taklon bristle. This set is amazing value for money with six full sized brushes in total and are Sam's very own favourite picks. Included are the Multi-Task Brush for powder, blush and bronzer. The Buffing Brush is ideal for full coverage of powder and mineral foundation. The Crease Brush is designed for contouring. The Setting brush to complete any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. The Foundation Brush to apply a liquid foundation and the Ultimate Fine liner brush to apply precision liquid or cream eyeliner. A great collection of brushes for someone starting out new with brushes or even a full proof makeup buff. 

So here they are.... my favourite Christmas beauty gifts. I hope you love them as much as I do and I hope this may have helped you with your Christmas shopping. 

Will you be putting any of these on your Christmas list?

Samantha x

5 comments:

  1. Great gift guide! I really want the box of blushes but can't seem to find them anywhere atm :( xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I've found it on the boots and debenhams website. Hope that helps :) xx

      Delete
  2. Everything looks lovely! Would love to receive that brush set! ;)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best articles I have read in recent days regarding beauty services. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Your article has a great impact to enhance my beauty. Also try these websites. Nail Polish online store | Skin Brightening services at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    coconut oil for hair Peshawar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...