Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year


"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

This year has taught me many things and made me realise I don't need the 1st of January to make a change.  2014 has been very and up down for me, so I am really looking forward to saying goodbye and welcoming 2015.  I have the most amazing family and friends around me and we are all in good health. So I am going to take each day as it comes and learn from what life throws at me. 

Happy New Year to my readers and all my fellow bloggers.  I hope 2015 brings you joy and happiness.

Samantha x 

*Photo Taken By My Amazing Best friend. Her website is here joneville.com


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...