Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Saturday 18 October 2014

My First Ever Blog Post


Hello and welcome to my blog All Over This

 


My name is Samantha and I have wanted to start a blog for agessssss! So I have finally taken the plunge and I'm so excited to start my new little adventure. 

I am a part time Nanny to my two amazing cousins, a part time freelance make-up artist and now a part time blogger! Eeekkkk! Can I do all three?! I am determined! I have worked in the retail beauty industry for over 10 years, so I'm looking forward to sharing my love of all things beauty, my experiences and reviews with you all.


I thought I'd share five random facts about me in my first post for you guys as my introduction,
        so here goes.......

 I have size 2 feet *cue a very sad screwed up face.* All girls will probably understand how frustrating this is! Trying to find those perfect heels to match your perfect outfit is a very long and painful story in my life!

I have three suitcases of makeup under my bed. Every girls dream right? Think I could open a shop! 

Very randomly I collect thimbles! When ever I go on holiday I have to find a thimble! The funnier part is, who ever I am on holiday with becomes obsessed with finding a thimble too! 

I love cheese!!!! Give me a block of cheese and a glass of red over chocolate any day! 

I am a movie buff! My favourite kind of day off is to snuggle up and watch movies (if I'm not shopping). 

Hope you enjoyed my first little post and I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
 Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Samantha x

17 comments:

  1. what a lovely little intro post :) good luck in the blogging world xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, welcome to blogging and I hope all goes well for you :)
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...