Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Sunday 16 November 2014

Rimmel London Wonder'Full Mascara With Argan Oil Review


After having eyelash extensions for the past three months my eyelashes are in need of some TLC. I loved having eyelash extensions, it made life in the morning so much easier and quicker getting ready for work. I have always had thick, long eyelashes and only had the extensions done for my summer holiday, just so I wouldn't need to apply waterproof mascara for laying by the pool (lazy I know!). Now after three months of extensions my eyelashes have lost their length, which I am hoping will come back!
So when I saw this Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara with Argan Oil, my eyes lit up! I use Argan oil on my hair every day and thought my hair loves it, so hopefully my eyelashes will too. I decided to go with the colour Extreme Black. I posted a picture to instagram and the response was of mixed reviews, but I was still excited to try it.


Rimmel is one of my favourite highstreet brands and this mascara is a fairly new mascara, as it has only been out for a few months. It is a super smooth formula that uses the Argan oil to condition the lashes and it does actually feel very conditioning as it goes on. I have to say I love the texture of this mascara on my lashes, there is a no crunchy feel to you lashes once it has dried. Rimmel claim it is a clump free mascara and I really do think this claim does deliver. This mascara is all about the volume and length. It glides onto the lashes and really does create volume from the roots of the lashes to the tip, however I did find this is after I applied a few coats. It does build beautifully and no matter how many coats you apply, it still feels lovely and light.


The real point of difference, I think, with this mascara compared to others, is the flexiable brush. It kind of bends whilst you're applying, really grabbing at the lashes separating and fanning them out with hardly any effort. I also really like when you open the mascara the rubber brush comes out excess mascara product free, with just a blob on the end of the tip.
 
I think this mascara is perfect for a everyday natural look or buildable if you do like a volumised eyelash look. I  probably wouldn't use this mascara for a evening night out look as I like my lashes to look really dramatic of an evening.
 
Has it helped with the condition of my lashes? I have been using this mascara for over a week now and they haven't grown in length (think it is going to take a few months of TLC) however, I have noticed a difference in the overall condition of my lashes.

Have you tried Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara? Do you have any tips to help my eyelashes grow?

Samantha x

13 comments:

  1. Great post! I had been eyeing this up as, like you, I love Argan oil! I've also just removed my post holiday eyelash extensions, and my lashes are in need to some love! Might try this out :)
    Mimi x
    Mimiflys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun :) yeah try it, it is a lovely mascara! I've also been trying Vaseline on them at night time. I'll let you know if that works x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this but it sounds great and the packaging is nice..(even though that makes no difference at all!) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and have decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! To participate in the blog TAG please vist my link http://modestlymandie.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html ! This event is to help bloggers gain followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking for a new drugstore mascara to try out!
    I might have to give this one a go :)

    www.jennieemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...