Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Liebster Award Nomination

Wahoooo!!!! I am sooooo excited I have been nominated for The Liebster Award and not only once but three times! I was very shocked when I saw the nominations on Twitter and so very thankful. This is definitely a very happy moment for my little blog. So thank you to Nadine Brooklyn and Megan. All three of these lovely ladies are new bloggers just like myself, so do have a look at their amazing blogs. 

The Liebster Award requires you to answer eleven questions given to you by the blogger that nominated you. I am then to pass on this award to eleven new bloggers with a set of eleven new questions. The aim of this award is to recognise and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogging community!

Rules
1. Answer the questions sent to you.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
3. Ask them 11 questions thought of by yourself.
4. Inform them of their nomination.

As I was nominated three times I am going to pick questions from each of the girls....so here goes

1.What inspired you to start your blog?
I have read many beauty blogs over the years and last Christmas was when I decided I wanted my very own little blog. Personally, whenever I want to buy a new beauty product, I always Google blog reviews to see if the product is worth it or not. After reading blogs on a regular basis ( I read them like newspapers everyday!) I thought hang on......I could do this! I like to talk a LOT about make up and skin care to my friends and family (think they were getting fed up) and decided why not talk and share with like minded people. So I took the plunge and here I am!

2.Name your top three bloggers
This question is so hard as I have so many!!! Okay my first blogger has to be Anna behind Vivianna Does Makeup. Not only is she beautiful but she is a inspiration. She is sweet, funny and her recommendations on makeup are extremely helpful. I have purchased many of things after reading her blog or watching her videos on YouTube! Next up is Kayleigh who writes Couture Girl. I am so jealous of her long Rapunzel gold locks and she is stunning! She writes some amazing posts and her photos are beautiful. I love reading her blog! Last but not least is Caroline Hirons She is hilarious and I find I can relate to her because she is so down-to-earth.  Her knowledge on skincare is second to none.

3.How are you finding your new blogging lifestyle?
I love it! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I do still feel a little bit lost as I have only been blogging for two weeks. There is so much to learn and everyday I am finding out new things but I am enjoying my new little journey. It's all very exciting!

4.What is the thing you find most challenging in running a blog?
I must admit starting my blog in the winter probably wasn't one of my best ideas as trying to take photo's without the natural light is a pain! Hopefully by next winter I will be a pro!

5.What is your signature makeup look?
I don't think I have one as I like to mix things up all the time. Nothing quite like creating a new makeup look. However, I can not leave the house without concealer and mascara on!

6.What is your favorite item of clothing?
I am obsessed with jeans! Especially Topshop jeans, I have a very big collection of their Joni Jeans.

7.What is your best beauty tip?
ALWAYS take your makeup off before you go to sleep! Or even better as soon as you are home!

8.What was the last thing you brought yourself?
I bought three Essie nail varnishes. Not going too tell to much as they were a bargain so will do a full post on them.

9.What Three products could you not live without?
Ohhhh this one is a tuffy!!! Would have to be Lancome Hypnose Mascara, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and any kind of purple shampoo!

10.What is your biggest fear/pet peeve?
My biggest fear is spiders just like most girls! I tend to refer to them as Aragog (the big hairy in Harry Potter) no matter what their size. My biggest pet peeve is rude people who are rude for no reason! Like when you hold a door open for someone you don't know and they walk straight through without a glance! It doesn't hurt to say thank you!

11.What advice can you give for someone who is thinking about starting a blog?
Just go for it! The blogging world is a very big one and has one of the most welcoming communities. I wish I had taken the plunge sooner.

The eleven new bloggers who I award the Liebster Award are

And my eleven questions for you are:
1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
2.What inspired you to become a blogger?
3.Who is your role model and why?
4.If your blog could have a theme tune what would it be?
5.One word that describes you?
6.Who is your favourite blogger and why?
7.What is your favourite season and why?
8.Who is your favourite makeup brand?
9.What is the most expensive purchase you have ever made?
10.Would you rather be invisible for the day or be able to read people's minds?
11.What is the one thing that always makes you happy?

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I am excited to read your answers!

Samantha x

  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...