Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Wish List



I thought my second post should be a wish list of some of the things I would like to try and review on my blog for you all. I have been swooning over these items and I am terrible if I see something online  or in a magazine I write it down. My list is endless so I picked these six to start. Hopefully you will like them and want to try yourself..... 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo My brows and I have a love/hate relationship. When you want them to look perfect they never do.  I have heard so many good reviews from other makeup artists on this product. It is specially developed with a smudgeproof formula and is enriched with vitamin C and E which helps to nourish and protect the brow. The claim is its long lasting and provides a natural look  Sounds great don't you think?

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation I have so many items of Nars in my makeup collection but this is one I have never tried. I have a combination to oily skin type so I do struggle with foundations. By lunch time my face can look annoyingly shiny! As I am getting older I really do not like the caked on foundation look and with this foundation it has a sheer, buildable coverage that controls shine throughout the day. Cannot wait to try this!

Lush Big Shampoo Okay confession I have already tried a tiny sample of this. I went into lush to purchase this and they were out of stock, so the lovely lady gave me a sample to try. I will do a full review when I have actually purchased the product and used it a few times. What I can say is that it was amazing! It is a volumising shampoo with seaweed and sea salt. The sea salt lifts the hair and gives it body whilst alongside the seaweed and extra virgin coconut oil soften the hair. Just Amazing!

Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment This product excites me a lot! I have read and heard many reviews on this product. It is a specially formulated night serum which accelerates cell turnover (speeds your skin up) to smooth out your skin, refine fine lines, clears and minimises your pores, treats blemishes and helps to control oil production on the skin. Sounds great in my book! Your skin needs to look good in order for your foundation to work properly and this sounds like a product I don't want but need in my life!

Zoeva Golen Luxury Brush Set  I only have one of Zoeva's brushes, so this kit would be perfect. The brushes in the kit are made of high quality natural hair and also synthetic taklon bristles, so they can be used with powder or cream makeup products. They are stored within a very sleek classic clutch. I have put this kit on my Christmas list (Santa I have been a very good girl this year!). 

Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick  My love of Mac lipsticks knows no bounds! You can never really fault with Mac lipsticks in my eyes. I would say this colour is also very famous in itself so sorry about that but I have been lusting over for this a while. I am led to believe it is the ultimate matte red lipstick so I really can not wait to try it. I have lots of red lipsticks that I love so I'm looking forward to adding this to my collection.

What is on your wishlist? Have you tried any of the above? I would love to hear your reviews!


5 comments:

  1. Really want to purchase Ruby Woo!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, would love to hear your reviews on it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try all of these!

    By the way, Lush's Rub Rub Rub shower scrub is amazing for hair, and doubles as a shower gel! :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award here:
    http://blushingbeautea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...