Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Sunday 23 November 2014

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil


Today, I thought I would share with you one of my holy grail products. I am the biggest skin care junkie and I am always trying out new products, but the Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is a product I have used for many years and love. I have a combination skin type and sometimes more to the oilier side than being dry, no matter what time of year it is. This is where this product just works magically for me.

With a oily skin type the sebaceous glands are overactive and produce more oil than is actually needed. I know, to many people, the thought of putting an oil on to a oily skin type sounds crazy and you feel like it will make the problem worse. However, applying a oil will trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and will help to balance the skin out. 

With 100% pure plant extracts with no preservatives, The Blue Orchid Treatment Oil contains Lotus oil from the Lotus Water Lilly Flower. It is one of the most expensive essential oils for its proven results to improve skin tone, tighten pores, purify and reduce wrinkles. Rosewood extracts, which is anti-bacterial and can help heal blemishes and fade scarring, Geranium extracts for its toning and balancing effect on the skin and finally Hazelnut oil to soften and soothe, locking in moisture to prevent fine lines. 

This is a really light oil, it doesn't feel heavy or unbearable on the skin and it absorbs in quickly. I use three drops at night after toning and before my night time moisturiser. I rub the oil into my palms to warm the product up and then massage it into my face. The smell reminds me of being at a spa with its herbal fragrance. When you wake up in the morning, there is no oily residue and your skin looks even, bright and has a gorgeous healthy glow.
 
I have seen a dramatic improvement in my skin using this product, I still get oily but not nearly as much or as fast throughout the day, as I did before. It really helps to balance my skin and helps my skin to feel less congested. Also, a bottle of this lasts me months! I have just repurchased another bottle but the previous one lasted for nearly a year!

Clarins do have a few facial oils, so if you have a dry skin Santal Face Treatment Oil is one that you can try or if like myself,  you have a combination to oily skin type, then the Lotus face Treatment Oil is the one for you. It retails at £32 and I think it is money well spent for the results and for how long the bottle lasts. 
 
If you are looking for the perfect evening treatment to improve your complexion, I can not recommend this product enough.

Have you tried The Clarins Lotus face Treatment Oil?

Samantha x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...