Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A Massive Thank You



I woke up this morning and whilst drinking my morning coffee I checked my emails......I was completely over the moon to see my, little, blog, had 90 followers. As I am writing this now, All Over This has 101 followers and 885 page views....WOW!!!! I have been blogging for just over a month now and there really is no better feeling than knowing people are reading and hopefully, enjoying my blog. 

I really am so very grateful and I am thoroughly enjoying reviewing products and writing posts for you all. My blog posts list is growing bigger everyday, so keep your eyes peeled for lots of festive December posts, my top make up tips and my birthday trip to New York!

There are a few ways you can follow me to keep up to date



I love posting pictures on Instagram, so you can follow me here if you're not all ready!

You can also follow me via twitter here and read my daily ramblings!

Last but not least, you can follow me on bloglovin here!

Thank you again for all that have followed me. I really do appreciate it! If there is any future posts you would like to see, please do leave me a comment in the box below or drop me a email.

Samantha x

5 comments:

  1. Hey I love your Blog !

    I nominate you for the Liebster Award 2014 :)
    http://writeme.over-blog.com/2014/11/liebster-award-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I have already been nominated. If you scroll down, you can have a read :)

      Delete
  2. Coucou, j'aime bien ton blog.
    Du coup comme j'ai été nominée pour les Liebster Awards 2014, tu fais partie des 11 bloggeuses que j'ai nominées.
    A ton tour de répondre aux différentes questions de la nomination et de nominer d'autres blogs.
    Je te joins le lien vers mon article, avec la marche à suivre: http://beauty-and-beauty.com/category/actu/tv-evenements/. Fais-moi signe quand tu auras publié le tien car j'ai hâte de lire tes réponses. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing so well! My blog is new too and it's amazing how quickly you feel part of the blogging community :)

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! I will head over to your blog now for read :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...