Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Sunday 9 November 2014

My Winter Warmers



Now Halloween and Bonfire Night are out of the way, I find myself focusing on all things wintery and Christmassy. The frosty mornings have started and the cold dark evenings have arrived. I just love wrapping up in my onesie being all snug by the fire with a hot chocolate. Going fairy light crazy with smelly candles everywhere, it really is the most wonderful time of the year.

So with that in mind, here are my winter warmers that I have started buying to get me all winter ready.


 New Look Tan Double Buckle High Ankle Boots The other day I was browsing New Looks website and I just so happened to see that they do shoes in a adult size 2. This made my day! I struggle to find shoes that fit my tiny size 2 feet, so New Look is officially my new best friend. I have been looking for a nice tanned pair of boots and these are going to look lovely with a pair of skinny jeans this winter. They do also come in bigger sizes.

Miss Selfridge Beanie Hat How cute is this is? I went to purchase it this morning and it is out of stock. Fingers crossed Miss Selfridge get some more in .They do have a lovely mint colour one which I am going to have to buy as well.

Bohoo Snowflake Onesie I have way to many Onesie's but this Boohoo snowflake one caught my eye. It is perfect to cosy up in.

Next Mouse Ballerina Slippers Every year around this time, I have to buy a new pair of slippers. These mouse slippers from Next are so adorable.

Yankee Christmas Cookie Candle I love the smell of cookies baking in the oven and the scent of this is just as sweet and sugary. If you like a sweet smelling candle then you will love Christmas Cookie.

New Look Blanket Wrap A staple piece for winter. I am loving the trend of cape jackets and blanket wraps. This navy and red check will keep me lovely and warm, teamed with a pair of thick leggings and knee high boots.

Whittard White Hot Chocolate A lush white hot chocolate with a Christmas twist. Add a avalanche of whipped cream and marshmallows and it just melts in your mouth. YUM!!!!

Amazon Snowman Phone Case Last Christmas was the first Christmas I purchased a themed case for my iphone. Everyone commented and said what a fab idea it was (thanks to Amazon). This cute snowman cover is made of a hard plastic to protect your phone, and it allows access to all ports and function buttons.

Sorry I have a few Christmas things in there, but you can never be to early hehe!
Have you started buying your winter warmers? Will you be buying any of these?

Samantha x

4 comments:

  1. love all the items you've picked out! The slippers are adorable, need those! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! The blanket from new look looks so cozy! :D

    http://worldofideasss.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you to do the Liebster award x
    http://amazingisyourname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the boots!

    Nina
    www.elvishmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...