Home Home About Contact Disclaimer Beauty Lifestyle Image Map

Sunday 30 November 2014

My November Favourites


I am very excited to be sharing my first monthly product favourites with you. I can not actually believe it is the 1st of December tomorrow, seriously how fast has this month gone! All of these products I love and a couple of them I have been using longer than a month but I just had to tell you about them.

Tresemme Platinum Strength Leave In Conditioner This leave in conditioner by Tresemme leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. It reinforces hairs naturally protective layer, restoring your hair and preventing future damage. I am a huge fan of leave in conditioners as I don't always have time to stand in the shower and let my usual conditioner work it's magic. This is where this bottle is a great time saver. Tresemme claim, when used correctly with the Platinum Strength shampoo and conditioner, it will reverse up to two years visible damage to your hair with just five uses. I can not say it has made that much of a dramatic result but what I can say is that after years of bleaching my hair, this product helped with my dry split ends and made my hair more manageable, softer and easier to style. 

Lancome Hypnose Mascara I don't think there are enough words to explain how much I LOVE this mascara. I have used this mascara for the past seven years and it would take a miracle of a mascara to take this one away from me. With just one coat your eyelashes are so unbelievably volumised and thickened.  The formula allows you to build and build your lashes and it never clumps, using Vitamin B-5 to keep the lashes soft and subtle all day long. I recommend this mascara to my clients, friends and anyone who will listen for a day time or evening mascara.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Trilogy Rosehip Oil can be used for a variety of skin concerns, such as dehydration, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles. I use a lot of natural oils on my skin and I have been using this for dehydration and acne scarring. I apply this at night time before my moisturiser every couple of days and I awake in the morning to plumped and glowing looking skin. It has improved the overall appearance of my skin and has helped to heal old blemish marks from previous breakouts. You only need a few drops of this as a little goes a long way with this product, despite it being a oil it absorbs quickly and there is no oily residue in the morning. Would highly recommend it!

NARS Blusher In Orgasm ohhh NARS with their very controversial names! You can see my love for this blusher as I have started to hit the pan. This blusher in the colour 'Orgasm' is renowned in the blogging world, bloggers went crazy for it and I have to say I followed the hype. The compact itself is so light and sleek. It is a gorgeous peachy-pink coral colour with a golden sheen that blends effortlessly over my cheek. It suits my skin tone perfectly and I would probably say I wear this every day as it gives such a lovely natural look.


Mac Cremesheen In Loud & Lovely I know this colour isn't your typical winter colour but I have to admit I have been wearing this a lot! Mainly because my lips can get really dry in the winter and this gloss keeps them so moist.  The Cremesheen formula is just lovely, the gloss is so creamy without being overly thick and is nice and sheer when first applied to the lips. Loud & Lovely is a medium-deep pink, a great pop of colour and easily buildable. When used alone, it looks just like a stain on my lips as it starts to wears off , but it looks fab over the top of any pink lipstick.

Have you tried any of these products? What have you been loving this month?

Samantha x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Nars Orgasm! It is one of my favourites at the moment too.

    http://thebeautybabbler.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that Nars blush! What a beauty.

    Antonia x
    http://antoniahetherington.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars <3 <3 And that MAC cremesheen is so pretty too!

    XO MK.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...